© 2002-2014 Sebastian Stein
KBruch is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.
- Sebastian Stein <seb.kde AT hpfsc DOT de>
- Sebastian Stein <seb.kde AT hpfsc DOT de>: Current maintainer
KBruch is a small program to practice calculating with fractions. Therefore 4 different exercises are offered.
- Exercise Fraction Task - in this exercise you have to solve a given fraction task. You have to enter numerator and denominator. This is the main exercise. The difficulty of this task can be influenced by the user. The user can decide if he wants to solve tasks with addition/substraction and/or multiplication/division. Also he can set the number of fractions and the maximum size of the main denominator.
- Exercise Comparison - in this exercise you have to compare the size of 2 given fractions.
- Exercise Conversion - in this exercise you have to convert a given number into a fraction.
- Exercise Factorization - in this exercise you have to factorize a given number into its prime factors. Factorization is important while finding the main denominator of 2 fractions.
KBruch provides a handbook describing the different exercises and the general
KBruch is shipped with KDE since the major version 3.2 (released February 2004). To get the latest development version see the Obtain section.
- add testcases for class task
- improve speed of prime numbers; Ok, it is not slow at all, but prime number searching is an interesting topic...
- update doxygen comments, some comments are broken when generating the docs
- translate more code comments and variable names into English
- check why loading takes that long
Last update: 2014-07-29