© 2001-2020 by the Kalzium Team
Kalzium is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.
- Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus AT kde DOT org>
- Etienne Rebetez <etienne DOT rebetez AT oberwallis DOT ch>
- Pino Toscano <toscano.pino AT tiscali DOT org>: Major code contributions
- Martin Pfeiffer <hubipete AT gmx DOT net>: Major code contributions
- Chris Luetchford <chris AT os11 DOT com>: svg icon
- Thomas Nagy <tnagy2^8 AT yahoo DOT fr>: Contributed the code of EqChem
- Marcus Hanwell: SoC on the molecular viewer and libavogadro porting/integration
Kalzium is an application which will show you some information about the periodic system of the elements. Therefore you could use it as an information database.
Kalzium has already some nice features but there are still a lot of things to do. As Kalzium has been included in KDE 3.1 we are currently coding quite lot to bring in some new and nice features and make it as fast and usefull as possible. You can help us by testing it or make proposals for new features or a better design.
Interested in helping develop Kalzium? We need programmers, of course, but even if you don't code, we can still use your help. If you are an astronomy enthusiast, you could help us with improving the Glossary project. Of course, the more data Kalzium has, the better. So if you have information Kalzium could make use of please share them with us.
We could also use help writing documentation and translating. Even bug reports and feature requests are a big help, so keep them coming!
|April 12th, 2006||Student to work on Kalzium's 3D Molecular Editor during GSoC 2007|
|August 31th, 2006||Story about Kalzium on Newsforge and dot.kde.org|
|July 24th, 2005||EqChem merged with Kalzium|
|July 12th, 2005||Standalone release of Kalzium: Welcome Kalzium Hydrogen|
|12 July 2005||Kalzium mentioned in "This month in SVN"|
|July 10th, 2005||Kalzium has it's own mailinglist|
|June 22th, 2005||Second Preview-release of Kalzium|
|June 16th, 2005||Preview-release of Kalzium|
Last update: 2020-03-24