© 2007-2017 LabPlot Developers
LabPlot is a KDE-application for interactive graphing and analysis of scientific data. LabPlot provides an easy way to create, manage and edit plots.
- Project-based management of data
- Project-explorer for management and organization of created objects in different folders and sub-folders
- Spreadsheet with basic functionality for manual data entry or for generation of uniform and non-uniform random numbers
- Import of external ASCII-data into the project for further editing and visualization
- Export of spreadsheet to an ASCII-file
- Worksheet as the main parent object for plots, labels etc., supports different layouts and zooming functions
- Export of worksheet to different formats (pdf, eps, png and svg)
- Great variety of editing capabilities for properties of worksheet and its objects
- Cartesian plots, created either from imported or manually created data sets or via mathematical equation
- Definition of mathematical formulas is supported by syntax-highlighting and completion and by the list of thematically grouped mathematical and physical constants and functions.
- Analysis of plotted data is supported by many zooming and navigation features.
- Linear and non-linear fits to data, several fit-models are predefined and custom models with arbitrary number of parameters can be provided
Author: Alexander Semke
Last update: 2015-01-26